The compact Lezyne Zecto Drive backlight is a bright safety light with 3 LEDs. The housing made of composite matrix with CNC milled aluminum parts makes the lamp durable and weather resistant.The three red LEDs light up to 20 lumens in Daytime Flash mode. The side LEDs not only provide information about the charging status of the lamp, but also provide 180 ° side-by-side viewing. The Zecto Drive can be easily loaded with a micro USB cable. The composite matrix holder with integrated clip-on system and the multipositions Silicone Strap ensure a tool-less installation, or secure plugging onto clothing and accessories.
Economy: 5 lumens / 4:15: min
Blast: 10 lumen / 2:45 : min
Flash 1: 10 lumen / 3:10: min
Flash 2: 10 lumen / 4:00: min
Flash 3: 10 lumen / 2:45: min
Daytime: 20 lumen / 7:00: min
Aluminium is a sturdy and lightweight material. It is also an extremely good conductor of heat and is therefore for the construction of the Lezyne LED lamps.
Composite Matrix is a very stable, fiber-reinforced material, the Lezyne used to shape long-life components.
CNC machined from Aluminum for precise and durable components.
- Max. Lumen: 20
- Weight: 47 g
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours (1A)
- MOR lenses with uniform light cones, which is wider, finer and lighter
- Power button shows both charging status during operation as well as in the charging process by red or green LEDs
- Rechargeable via USB (USB cable included)
- Unique design of the lamp housing allows a 180 degree visibility
- Weather and water resistant
- Extremely bright and highly visible flashing mode for visibility and safety during day trips
|Backlights||Type: 3 LED | Lighting time: 420 min|
|Power source||Battery / Battery|
|power supply||Batteries included: yes|
|holder||Bracket included available: yes | mounting without tools: 1|
|StVZO||Without StVZO approval|