What we like
- balanced performance, high driving safety, yet reasonably agile
- the Panasonic battery ensures a very high range
- Fork, wide tires and Vario Stem mean comfort
- top for the target group: a low step with central engine and resignation
What we do not like
- relatively high weight
- the suspension seatpost should provide a bit more comfort
A long-distance runner with City genes send flyers with the T5R street.The battery powers the engine at maximum thrust for almost 60-kilometer energy. But the driver must match the Panasonic drive smaller sacrificing acceleration and responsiveness to accept – some competitors may here now more.
Once under way, the T5R controls safe and good-natured. Fast braking maneuver, even in extreme situations, guarantees the pedal brake in combination with the hydraulic stoppers. The Vario Stem allows a relaxed seating position, the comfort package with, damper support and comfortable saddle fits the shopping Tourer appearance.
Specifications of City pedelec in the test: Flyers T5R Deluxe
|Price Replacement Battery:||745 Euro|
|Weight:||28.8 (incl. Battery) kg|
|Motor:||Panasonic mid-engine, 250-watt|
|Battery pack:||36 Volt / 12 Ah Li-Ion (432 Wh)|
|Brake:||Magura HS 11 hydraulic rim brakes|
|Equipment:||Fork, spring support, light, fender, Porters, pump|
The T5R Deluxe is with his good-natured appearance made for use in the city. Longer tours not afraid the Flyers still – thanks perennial battery.